New and Unreleased Xbox360 games....

Thanks for your concern. I do understand. I stand behind my guy and put my name(and freedom) on the line. Its legit.
bro take this down asap. I manage a video game store and if the publisher finds out he is doing this big BIG problems. We get papers whenever games get sent to us letting us know if we break street date it's 12K fine per copy!!!! If the publisher finds out your apart of it big problems on your end.

I am just giving you the heads up i'd keep it to people u know and trust. Someone you would trust your kids with if u know what i mean. And yes most game stores get major releases 2-3 weeks in advance.

For all those who get games before the realease date, u must delete info from your hard drive before you go online because microsoft tracks acheivements and the days they were posted. Microsoft doesn't like cheaters and will come after you and the credit card your account is tied to. Jus a word to the wise

Lol, Ok. So this is not stolen software? I dunno as popular as this site is I'm willing to bet it doesn't end very well if Activision got an email to this thread;). I'm not telling on you but I've seen this happen before and you don't want to be a part of this kind of infringement. You should keep it to your personal friends......I'd take it down.
why do u bother posting in here? Lets take it a step further, why are you alive and breathing? You grew up as one of those nerds f.a.gs in HS that had no friends because you were busy telling people what NOT to do.

Get a life and stop goin out of your way to make people miserable for reading your sorry a.s..s posts.

agreed, the man knows what hes getting into. I have gotten almost all my games weeks before the release, all you do is not go online with it, as in xboxlive. But there have been times where i did that and still nothing happened. He will be fine, if you don't want in, don't post.. let the man make some extra ends.. its a recession...

All Games are XBOX360 only... Game only, no case. Pricing includes shipping.

Prototype.......32

Smash Hits.....35

Metallica.........27

WaW..............27

Wolverine.......32

Transformers ROTF.....35

Many of each. Will update when the big hits arrive.

why do u bother posting in here? Lets take it a step further, why are you alive and breathing? You grew up as one of those nerds f.a.gs in HS that had no friends because you were busy telling people what NOT to do. Get a life and stop goin out of your way to make people miserable for reading your sorry a.s..s posts.
Are you one of the pill sniffers I pissed off?
Sorry tapout, I suggest you get a mod to clean things up. I had no idea I'd strike a nerve among the children.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tapout

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
tapout
Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies