CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

One Wire 250 Amp Alt from National Quick Start

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New, never used

Price:

SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship it within 2 days of receiving payment. I also have a brand new, unused CS144 case with the 2 foot 2 inch mounting that I can add for an extra $25 if you need it. The current mounting is the six-twelve style. I'm not sure what all the six-twelve is a direct bolt for besides 90's Camaros and Corvettes. The 2 foot 2 fits newer blazers for certain, not sure what else besides that.

This is the alt:

CS144 Series Self Exciting (One-Wire) 250 Amp Extreme Duty Dual Rectifier Alternator

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20110305_152431.jpg

IMG_20110305_152421.jpg

IMG_20110305_152359.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, you still got a **** good deal! also, that wasn't really directed at any one person. i posted a bunch of batteries on here a long time ago that where like $80 shipped and a few people bought them. Then a forum member listed a bunch of used/abused ones for $125 plus shipping and people snatched them up quicker than ****...

Nah it's ok I did'nt get offended. I'm a member of many forums and I'm used to comments of the sort from people. Trust me I'm not always the best person with words lol.

If this alt does the rated power, than yes I know I got a good deal, I'm still leary though and hope for the best. Worst case I'll upgrade it if not.

Oh yeah, you still got a **** good deal! also, that wasn't really directed at any one person. i posted a bunch of batteries on here a long time ago that where like $80 shipped and a few people bought them. Then a forum member listed a bunch of used/abused ones for $125 plus shipping and people snatched them up quicker than ****...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.