New 2012 Type R?

well guys. i have no idea what is going on but i cannot power my subs for some reason.
all of my wires is connected correctly to my Audiocontrol LC2i (tapped front speaker wires for signal) and RCA going to highs amp and RCA going to lows amp.....

for some reason my sub amp isnt getting any signal at all. its not the amp because this is the second amp i tried (brand new)
As in no power or no signal via the rca's?

My buddy got a 12 off CL 2 weeks ago and that thing blew already. Had it on an AP1500 @ 2 ohm. Not saying they're bad subs just sharing my only experience with them

these subs are really great. i have them running off a crescendo bc2000 at 1 ohm with the gain on 41 volts ( about 1600 watts? even though i know im not getting that in real life)

but anyway. these subs pound like crazy and i the quality is crisp clean bass too. it doesnt like its farting, although my car does cuz its not deadened lol so all the metal rattles in my car. sets off car alarms from pretty far lol. i love them and they sound really great, although im upset at one thing, it doesnt go low, but thats cuz my box is tuned kinda high (i think 38-40hz, not sure which one, i wanted it tuned lower but was suggested to leave it like this so what can i do....)

but i really love em and alpine is easily the best mainstream brand in my opinion.

for anyone that is thinking of trying em, i dont think you guys would be dissapointed because they are pretty **** good subs!

although i have never tried another brand like most of you guys with all the obsidian, AQ, sundown, DC subs, etc.

im gonna make a video clip soon on it

these subs are really great. i have them running off a crescendo bc2000 at 1 ohm with the gain on 41 volts ( about 1600 watts? even though i know im not getting that in real life)

but anyway. these subs pound like crazy and i the quality is crisp clean bass too. it doesnt like its farting, although my car does cuz its not deadened lol so all the metal rattles in my car. sets off car alarms from pretty far lol. i love them and they sound really great, although im upset at one thing, it doesnt go low, but thats cuz my box is tuned kinda high (i think 38-40hz, not sure which one, i wanted it tuned lower but was suggested to leave it like this so what can i do....)

but i really love em and alpine is easily the best mainstream brand in my opinion.

for anyone that is thinking of trying em, i dont think you guys would be dissapointed because they are pretty **** good subs!

although i have never tried another brand like most of you guys with all the obsidian, AQ, sundown, DC subs, etc.

im gonna make a video clip soon on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.