Never had problems till now .

Participant count
  • Participant list

ernieex3

I had never ran in to a problem hooking up a system in my vehicles but for the first time I need help I got my wife her system for her car I ran the wires put the amp and a 10 inch sub well it works but when it hits pretty good the amp goes to protect mode,well changed the ground wire just to be safe and still shuts off then a replaced the amp and still cuts out my only guess can it be my sub or is it my **** car

Ok check all your connections starting with the power, ground, and remote then check the wire running to the subs. If you don't find any issues move onto the sub (dual or single voice coil?) make sure that it is configured/wired appropriately. If you still find not issues then grab a DMM and check the voltage at the amp (let me know if you need help with this). Make sure your amp is secure/screwed down. Let me know....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.