Northeast Region NESPL hit's the Cape 8-28

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Saturday August 28th NESPL will be traveling to the Cape to bring some BASS. We'll be hitting Vehicle Vibes Car Audio for an SPL Soundoff. We'll be offering both SPL classes and Slammin Bass classes with trophies for both formats.

The event takes place at:

Vehicle Vibes

12 Enterprise Rd Suite 3&4

Hyannis Mass

Registration begins at 10am and the show runs until approximately 4pm.

Registration fee's will be $20 per format and $30 for both.

They want to make it an annual event, if we can get a good turnout. We'll try and get the show over in time for anyone looking to hit the TNESPL 1X later that night in Tewksbury Mass.

Last edited by a moderator:
A show I'll only have to drive 15 minutes to get to WOOHOO!

Hope to see a few of you guys there. Dunno what class I'll be competing in here as I have a couple smoked amps ATM, but a couple new subs to mess with.

I forgot about possible traffic issues for those of us getting to the Cape, make sure to leave yourself some time to get there. I hit a show last year in Hyannis and didn't hit any on the way down, but some weekends have a lot of traffic, so plan ahead everyone.

Early Sunday shouldn't be bad. Friday evening/night is a horror show...then again so is pretty much everything getting away from Boston, and sunday nights getting off can be rough.

Keep in mind the construction on the Sagamore wrapped up this spring so barring accidents you have all lanes open and the fly-over is working pretty well most of the time.

Saturday morning can go either way getting on cape. Still yeah all the bridge construction is over with so it shouldn't be anything too bad. I suspect about the same as getting up to Laconia on a nice weekend, 16 used to be a nightmare when I lived up that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.