Northeast Region NESPL & The Sanford Sound Bikini Car Wash Show

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
NESPL returns to Sanford Sound of Sanford Maine for second of three SPL competitions this season. Sanford shows are always a great time and this show is easily the biggest and best of them, you don't want to miss out on this one. The Pit Girls will be washing cars for charity, and these models look GREAT in bikini's.

This one will be on Sunday July 29th, gates open @ 9am, registration at 10am, runs start at 11am.

We'll have our SPL, Bass Brawlin (no points) and our Sound N' Style SQ format.

Entry fee's will be $25 per format, $40 if you do SPL and Bass Brawlin.

It all goes down on July 29th, 2012.

Sanford Sound

1458 Main St

Sanford Maine, 04073

TTT, not to be confused with the Pit Girls' TeeTs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Steve regarding the whole techforce deal...if someone were to buy a decal from them would it waive the fee if you entered in 2 things ($45)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.