Northeast Region NESPL & Team ECR Summer MeltDown 8/1/10

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
This year TeamECR and the MSPCA are getting together to help stop Animal Cruelty , TeamECR is proud to announce our annual Summer MeltDown Car and Motorcycle Show with over 250 Cars and Motorcycles attending the show last year we hope to continue to grow and expand Animal Cruelty Awareness so we could help the MSPCA reach there goal, so make sure not to miss this show and support the MSPCA...With over 100 Trophies and Cash Prizes for Best of Show and Best Team Overall and also a SPL Competition held by New England SPL this is the show you don't want to miss with our NEW Location this will be the only Show being held at a Parking Garage 4 floors of Cars and Motorcycles so don't miss it..

New Location : ( Senator Patricia McGovern Center ( MVRTA )

211 Merrimack St Lawrence Ma 01841 .....) Registration is $30 for the show, $20 for the SPL competition (2 runs), $10 for each additional run.

Atomic Loudspeakers is the Official sponsor of the SPL trophies at this event. Any competitor that runs Atomic amps or subs will receive 50% off their SPL registration fee. Subs must be complete Atomic subs including Atomic dustcaps in order to receive the discounted event fee.

For SPL rules and classes make sure you check out New England SPL.com

atomicbanner04.gif

summermeltdownfrontcopy.jpg

Thanks to those that actually came out for the show today, it was a great location for a comp although a bit noisy when the New York guys showed up with the annoyingly loud systems.

Mike Shoesmith finally broke a 150 at the show, that was with his new Atomic 5000.1 and his 15" DC Lvl 5, good number from a trunk. Anyway, here are the results from today.

Amateur 1

---------

1. 136.5 Kathy Maclean

2. 135.9 J.p. Gomez

3. 135.7 Peluchon

Amateur 2

---------

1. 142.9 Dave Hallee

2. 139.3 Marcus Barber

Stock 1

-------

1. 150.2 Mike Shoesmith

Stock 2

-------

1. 146.7 Jonathan Mcandrew

Stock 3

-------

1. 145.7 Jon Manchester

2. 141.8 Wilfri

Super Stock 1

-------------

1. 163.3 Keith Fafard

2. 139.8 Radames

Ss - No Wall

-------------

1. 148.7 Derek Mcgregor

2. 145.2 Kelvin Fernandez

Slammin Bass 2

--------------

1. 138.1 Josh Iverson

Slammin Bass 3

--------------

1. 136.7 Ward Fogarty

Slammin Bass 4

--------------

1. 149.2 Exo

2. 147.7 Mike Shoesmith

3. 145.6 Derek Mcgregor

Anyone speak Brazilian? I'm gonna post something on our events page about Brazilian tweeter style vehicles not being welcome at any events that we're part of. Downside is only 1 in 15 of them speaks english so I know I'm gonna have to put it in english and Brazilian.

After their appearance at the ECR show this past weekend, ECR isn't sure if they want to allow SPL comps at their shows again, I'm not about to let those idiots and their piece of **** systems kill our chances at some of the biggest car shows in Mass.

They wanted the meter in the back, but I told them they'd have to hit a USACi show to get that. They ended up paying anyway and got on the TL. They were happy they all got 2nd place, out of 2 people in each class.

I would have figured it was Portuguese, but the local Portuguese people hate the Brazilians and won't admit that there is anything similar with them or their language so I wasn't sure.

lmao steve t i love how the guy in the bmw truck had his PA speakers on the hood yeppy fvcken do da i am sorry but i had to leave the area. couldent take the bells and whistles with no bass anymore. "press 1 for English"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.