Nellyville

Dude alot of Music from the 80s rocked azz. Take the Beastie Boys, Run Dmc, Eazy E Slick Rick hell they are all good artists from those days and alot of thier songs had some good ass beats. Now as for Nelly yes he is just a hype but as long as he keeps gettin promotion the American people are going to buy and I mean if he is such a punk ass ***** with now ryhming then why is he makin millions and in the top #5 in most music shows I mean if he ***** that bad then why would people like him? I will agree with you though he isnt my favorite rapper and really if it wasnt for him being form my home state and me loving the Lunitics I would not listen to him at all but some of his songs are great I loved coutry Grammer. You want a Rap artist thats coming up look into Pastor Troy he is no joke I love his ryhmes.

Yes, but the song Number 1 is on the CD Nellyville.... And it came out before Hot in Herre.. Therefore, to me, it is the first single off the CD Nellyville..

I know what you are saying though...

Use WinMX... Morpheus has lots of holes in it and isn't very stable.. Kazaa is a bit better, but the problem with both of those programs is you can only get 128 kbps.. It you want to settle for crappy quality but small file sizes, be my guest... Otherwise, try Bearshare or WinMX.

Hey mans whats the Download site for those? I know the new Morpheus ***** its even worse than the older one it seems slower for some reason. I have still not found anything as good and i liked as napster so if you have a link gimmie it please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SierraonDubs

10+ year member
SierraonDubs
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from