Nellyville

I dont get why people say Nelly's lyrics are weak? He has lyrics that you discover as you listen to the cd more and more that you have to figure out. That is the sign of a good lyricist. Murphy Lee in Welcome to ATL Remix proves how good the Tcs lyrics are and the fact they bump just makes one realize the tics are the hottest rappers out there.ANd this whiny voice ****??? Nelly's voice is different and thats why lots of people like him, you have to like the skkkiiiirrrrrtttt. I was a bit dissapointed with Hot in Herre it is by far the weakest song on the album, but he wanted people to stop saying he used the same beat for every song and hot in herre is different (Neptunes.) Nellyville is hot let me tell you it is ust like in Country Grammar where you dont have to hit the skip button at all.

there's only person on this post that said nelly was a bad rapper and that is big daddy kane, i said he isn't bad in fact i do like nelly and i like i said have his first cd still bump it, gotta thump nelly when you go downtown in your city though am i right?? turn all the heads when you bump that cd. anyway yeah that first single is crappy but either way that cd is gonna make some cheese, i mean come on when your first cd sells 9 million and growing you know you've blown up.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer there's only person on this post that said nelly was a bad rapper and that is big daddy kane, i said he isn't bad in fact i do like nelly and i like i said have his first cd still bump it, gotta thump nelly when you go downtown in your city though am i right?? turn all the heads when you bump that cd. anyway yeah that first single is crappy but either way that cd is gonna make some cheese, i mean come on when your first cd sells 9 million and growing you know you've blown up.

keep it thumpin,

adam
Hey Big Daddy Kane sold a hell of a lot more cds than Nelly has. BDK had something like 14 cds, most platnum. He is regarded as one of the most influental emcees in rap history. Nelly is just a stuck up little byatch that has now flow. You are all just victims of the corperate hype.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Oh and BigDaddy Kane can flow? Dude he is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard besides the Fat Boys and Vanilla Ice lol. Dude Big Daddy kane is the same thing as most rappers are now just a hype the thing is Nelly came out of now where casue he was a great live rapper and his sound is diffrent than any one else ever or out right now the only rapper that is better IMO right now is Eminem. But I really do wish they would bring back the West Coast Rappers theme 2pac, Snoop, Ice, Dre the whole gang that would be great.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh yea and give Nelly time and he will surpase what most rappers have did in a Life Time in a couple of years. Oh yea and the best rapper IMO of all time???? You just cant beat KRS one the best **** rapper in the world.

b-thugs are good, i was bumping notorius thugs tonight on my way home from work i love that song. the only thing is you can't uderstand krazy bone i think that's who it is. but nelly is a good rapper, and his beats are tight for the most part.

keep it thumpin,

adam

i'm not feelin the content of nelly's or the tics' stuff at all. stuff bumps, yeah, but when i listen to some of that stuff, i think "dang, i just dumbed myself down by listening to that"... just my opinion. much respect for krs one.

Originally posted by jlman Oh and BigDaddy Kane can flow? Dude he is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard besides the Fat Boys and Vanilla Ice lol. Dude Big Daddy kane is the same thing as most rappers are now just a hype the thing is Nelly came out of now where casue he was a great live rapper and his sound is diffrent than any one else ever or out right now the only rapper that is better IMO right now is Eminem. But I really do wish they would bring back the West Coast Rappers theme 2pac, Snoop, Ice, Dre the whole gang that would be great.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
What you have to understand was that BDK was from the 80s. Yes the 1980s. At the time he was out he was regarded as being one dope artist. Most music from the 1980s *****. Deal with it. The fact is he had a mad flow. He could rhyme like a mad man. The beats were horrible. The chorus shitty. But he could flow. The point is that Nelly is a huge pu c. Ride WIth me ****** total ass. Its hot in here is a big piece of dog sh**. Country Grammer...the same. He produces total weak garbage. Sure he has plenty of bass, but so does Nsync. He is just another sell out dick head.

"People saying oh Nelly, man he overrated, im feeling like krs, a little violated, face it you just cant fuk with me, 4 subs 2 amps were the trunk should be."

Nellyville

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer yeah that first single is doo doo but i will give the cd a chance just b/c i like his first cd. not the best rapper far from the worst but still good, oh and hell's yes it does bump very hard.

keep it thumpin,

adam

His first single was # 1 off that CD.. Hot in Herre is ok....

Overall I like the CD..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SierraonDubs

10+ year member
SierraonDubs
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from