-Negative nothing outside-

well it was -35 here a couple nights ago without windchill. My battery was dead.

I've had frostbite on my subs and amp.

If it's cold out, dont play your subs hardly at all til they warm up. Just a FYI. It ***** being in the Dakotas.

ya its """"ing way to cold out i went to work this morning and tryed to start out one of the excavators..no start...and tryed 2 more no start...way to cold for anything..took 25 min and a lil eather to get our dump truck started ..and its only like 0 i feel bad for u guys and ur - 20+

Last week my friends amp was so cold the amp sent about a 5-10hz pluse to the subs untill the amp warmed up. It would make that sound even with the HU turned off. Its was about -35 celsius at night and the wind chill as around -45 celsius. But its nice and warm in alberta today. +1 celsius //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last week my friends amp was so cold the amp sent about a 5-10hz pluse to the subs untill the amp warmed up. It would make that sound even with the HU turned off. Its was about -35 celsius at night and the wind chill as around -45 celsius. But its nice and warm in alberta today. +1 celsius //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dang man i would of disconnected all that just incase something worse happened. Yeah guys i don't plan on playing the sub when it's freezing cold im thinkn just maybe wait till we get past these freezing 0 degree weather days past here in michigan. I fckn hate winter. Summer/spring needs to be here already.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.