SOLD (Needs Repair) IDMAX 12" V3 DVC 2Ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

sumone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Midwest
Bought this sub from a fellow member 2 years ago..worked perfectly up until now.

Here is the thread in which I bought it from eddiem67.

At first I was going to send it back to ImageDynamics but now I changed my mind and just want upgrade...I've had the same system for a good two years now and need to make back some of the Christmas money I spent buying gifts.

NOTE: NEEDS REPAIR

Here is the thread in which I posted that the sub has problems.

In short: the sub would cut in and out every now and then (over the course of 2-3 days), 'til it just cut out and didn't come back on. Grabbed a meter, and measured resistance...both coils showing infinite resistance (open circuit). Looked at everything, looks fine (however, I'm not certified in that department as opposed to someone who knows how a 'bad' sub looks).

I bought it for $275 at the time, I'm willing to let it go for $115 shipped, OBO.

This sub goes for $450 new directly from ImageDynamics here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.