Need you guys \ gals opinons

In my vehicles I always bought Pioneer Products such as headunits,speakers, subs.

Recently on my Stang , I had two Alpine 61/2 three ways installed in the front door panels.

They sound great for now.

My question is for those of you who have Alpine headunits & speakers, what is your opinon on them far as durability ,sound quality, & appearance ?

In my vehicles I always bought Pioneer Products such as headunits,speakers, subs.Recently on my Stang , I had two Alpine 61/2 three ways installed in the front door panels.

They sound great for now.

My question is for those of you who have Alpine headunits & speakers, what is your opinon on them far as durability ,sound quality, & appearance ?
pretty nice. i love their dvd flip outs. mine got stolen.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif i have the alpine type r comps and subs. i like the subs. i don't like the comps so much. i've heard nice things about the type x comps though. i would say that alpine is not a bad choice for car audio. pioneer head units are known as good head units as well.

pretty nice. i love their dvd flip outs. mine got stolen.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif i have the alpine type r comps and subs. i like the subs. i don't like the comps so much. i've heard nice things about the type x comps though. i would say that alpine is not a bad choice for car audio. pioneer head units are known as good head units as well.
Cool ,thanks for the info.

I have had the speakers about two & half weeks.

They sound great for the use I'm getting out of them.

I was wondering for the most part if they stand the test of time & jamming out at a reasonable high level.

I listen to mostly rock & rap.

I noticed in my stang when cruising with the top \ windows down at freeway speeds the sound is still clear & without the static.

I'm just hoping the quality lasts.

I run the 6.5 Alpine type S's for rear. They are 2 years old. I like them from the get go. One thing I like about them is they put out good mid bass. 12' type R for sub, and I am very happy with my sub. Nice stuff!

I run the 6.5 Alpine type S's for rear. They are 2 years old. I like them from the get go. One thing I like about them is they put out good mid bass. 12' type R for sub, and I am very happy with my sub. Nice stuff!
Cool man, that's what I wanted to hear from someone who has been having their gear for awhile.

I think my next headunit will be an Alpine .

Right now i'm running the H701/W200 combo with 6.5" Type X's up front.......i'm loving this setup. I get tons of midbass (after dyno-ing the doors) and extremely crisp highs. I highly recommend my headunit setup along with the speakers.

That's cool, although i don't drive my car daily, it nice to have a good sound system in a vert.

When I first bought the car, it still had the factory setup, headunit & speakers.

The Alpines surly make a difference in sound quality.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.