SOLD NEED TO SELL CAR AUDIO - Kenwood, Kicker, Rockford, Knu Konceptz

Participant count
  • Participant list

crfrider
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have car audio I need to sell asap, need money for christmas, please help me get this stuff sold everything is in great condition, everything works great, no trades, no lowballers, need the cash prices include shipping I will let you know, can get pics, Paypal Only please send me a notification if intrested, thanks

Price $50 shipped I have a New Kicker ZX 150.2 2 Channel Amp, great shape, Black and Red, Works Great only hooked up once, bought new for $140, I want $50 for it, its good for some highs I cant take less then $50 for it, no trades, no lowballers

Price $100 shipped I have a Black Rockford Fosgate P300.1 Sub Amp with remote bass knob, in great shape, works great, I want $100 for it, Worked good on 2 12s, I want $100 which its still worth that, will not take less, no trades, no lowballers please

Price $25 shipped I have a Power Acoustic FARAD 1.2 Power Capacitor, it is used but works great, alittle faded, comes with a power 8 gauge and negative 8 gauge wire to hook it up, $25 is what I want, Will not take less, no trades, no lowballers please

Price $150 shipped Now if you know anything about car audio, and how much wire can be for a big stereo this is a steal for all you get for just $150, I just need to get rid of all of it, I dont want to Sell seperate, or individually, I dont have the time

Now I have alot of different wires, power wire, fuses, RCAs, speaker wire, this is a steal for $150, I have Runs of Blue Knu Konceptz KLMX Wire, BLack 0 Gauge Knu Konceptz KLMX Negative, all have 0 gauge ring terminals on them, krimped, also some smaller runs for the Big 3 with terminals, also have 4 0 Gauge 300 amp fuse blocks with the 300 amp fuses, I had the wire in a silverado, so all of it fit and was cut to fit, for the Big 3 and runs in the back for the amp, alone i Have spent $250 just in the power wire, RCAs, fuse blocks and fuses, plus im throwing in 5 sets of RCAs and speaker wire, I have Knu Koncepts Karma RCA 2 channel 20 ft, and Knu Koncepts Karma 4 Channel RCA 20ft, then I have a set of Kicker 2 channel RCAs then 2 sets of Soche 2 Channels, Then I have some 4 Gauge Power wire, Red Power Knu Flexx 4 gauge, Blue Flexx 4 gauge and Kicker 4 gauge with fuse block, and alot of different RCAs and Speaker wire that I will just throw in all together, now all this is in random lenghts no rolls but all I am wanting is $150 for every thing, it will all come in a box.

So Please no asking if I will seperate, its too much trouble, I will not come down on price, its a great deal for $150 you get alot to use, so please no trades, no lowballers

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I can get pics for ya it will be tommorow though is that fine?

I plan on getting pics for all the products just havent had time k

Ok the deck is sold, and the kicker 850.4 is sold both on ebay, so the wire, kicker 150.2, rockford 300.1 and the capactior is still up for grabs, pm me thanks

lol cant get pics of the rockford, cap or wire tonight, only the kicker zx150.2 tonight, wire is getting took out of my car, rockford and cap are at my parents, will be tommoro though

Ok the 150.2 is sold to NissanKicker thanx

Ok I have to up the price on the wire cause its going to be a heavy package but im goin to $180 shipped I have pix of Rockford amp comes with Bass Remote and Connect Cord, Cap Comes with 8 Gauge Wire, 1 Red Positive, 1 Black Negative, The Power Wire Bundle Comes with Voltage Meter, and 5 Fuse Blocks, 3 0 Gauge Blocks with 300 amp fuses, 1 4 Gauge with 100 Amp Fuse, 1 Soche with 80 amp fuse, Most wires have ring terminals, 5 RCAs, 1 4 Channel, 4 2 CHannels

The Lengths of the Wire and this is all one bundle dont have time to seperate

Knu Konceptz 0 Gauge

Blue - (2 ft 3 with Block) (2 Ft 4) (2 Ft 4) (14 FT with Block)

Black - (3 Ft 3) (8 Ft) (4 Ft 5) (1 Ft 5) (1 Ft 7) (2 FT)

Knu Konceptz 4 Gauge

Blue - (10 Ft with Fuse Block)

Red - (6 Ft 5)

Kicker 4 Gauge

Blue - (4 Ft 10 with Fuse Block) (3 Ft 2) (1 Ft 7) (1 Ft 3)

Black - (3 Ft 1) (3 Ft)

Soche 8 Gauge

Red - (2 Ft 11) (1 Ft)

Knu Konceptz Karma Krystal Kable 2 Channel RCA Grey, 20 FT

Knu Konceptz Karma Krystal Kable 4 Channel RCA Grey 20 FT

Soche Black and White 2 Channel RCA 15 Ft

Soche BLack and White 2 CHannel RCA 18 FT

Kicker BLue and Black 2 CHannel RCA 15 FT

I couldnt get the pics loaded up on here so heres the link to photobucket with them, please pm if intrested need to sell asap, thanks

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa460/crfrider09/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.