Need speakers fast!

Stangs400
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Omaha,Ne
Hey guys...i blew my freakin rainbows SLC....only sent 150 watts rms...they just didnt get loud enough so i had to play them loud all the time...gains were set about halfway on my soundstream edge 600.2 ....? sound deadend my doors the whole shebang! i dunno they just smoke and sizzled! So sh1t im out 280 bucks...I need some freakin speaker that can handle playin loud all the time and handle the little 150 watts...the only thing that comes to mind is Boston Pro 6.0?? i dont really wanna spend much more than what i can get some boston's for...anyone know where to get them? HELP FAST I HAVE NO MUSIC lol

you could try an entry level set of horns. They'll get louder than any set of components could ever hope to, and they can run off WAY less than 150, although some might be rated near that (RMS)

I just ordered some CDT HD62 with the aluminum tweeter and 560i crossover upgrade!!! Thanks so much DJ!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear these!!! Next will be some Horns though!

you need to ditch that factory HU, it has its limits with or without a line driver....are you running a line driver? not apparently if you are cranking gains on your amps so high...

lol i got rid of it a long time ago! i got a clarion dxz945mp...everything is setup properly....just those rainbows cant handle it...

lol i got rid of it a long time ago! i got a clarion dxz945mp...everything is setup properly....just those rainbows cant handle it...
forgive me- i was judging by your sig that you ran factory

Sorry they didn't work out for you- I've actually setup sets with alot more power than that from much more powerful amplifiers/applications. Weird....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.