Need some Bass in wifes 97 Sable

Participant count
  • Participant list

imitchely

Hi.

I need some help picking a decent setup for my wifes 97 sable. It doesnt need to be the loudest on the block but we to be able to hear her coming.. I have 400-500 to spend and want the best setup I can get in this range.I need a AMP and a sub and box.Also are bandpass boxes any good?Any good places to get a box made for the speakers and amp I buy? thanx and sorry so long. First post :}

Hi.I need some help picking a decent setup for my wifes 97 sable. It doesnt need to be the loudest on the block but we to be able to hear her coming.. I have 400-500 to spend and want the best setup I can get in this range.I need a AMP and a sub and box.Also are bandpass boxes any good?Any good places to get a box made for the speakers and amp I buy? thanx and sorry so long. First post :}
I wouldnt recommend getting a bandpass box. The simplest box is a sealed box you can buy one on ebay just make sure its the right size/air volume.

Do you only want 1 sub or 2 subs?

She just wants good clear and kinda loud bass. She wouldnt know if it was one sub or two as long as it sounds good. Also do you think it would be better to go with 10's or 12's.. I really dont know much so anything you help me with is very appreciated.If you think she could get away with one sub then that would be fine..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.