Need Info Please Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

joesf
10+ year member

Alabama
Hey I was installing some new tweeters in my car and I finally got them in and I turned my balance all the way to the front to hear them they sounded pretty good but that isn't what the problem was I have 2 adire shivas and I got to listening after I reajusted the balance and one of my subs appears blown more than likely but that is what I wanted to try to find out one speaker is fine and sounds as good as the 1st day I got it the other appears to be at full excussion and sounds like crap I can hear voices coming out and when the bass hits it kind of plays bass with some accompanied static I was woundering if that it appeared to be at full excussion because the coil was trashed or if this was something covered under adires warranty

Thanks in advance

Oh yeah by the way they are both in one box together.

Hey I was installing some new tweeters in my car and I finally got them in and I turned my balance all the way to the front to hear them they sounded pretty good but that isn't what the problem was I have 2 adire shivas and I got to listening after I reajusted the balance and one of my subs appears blown more than likely but that is what I wanted to try to find out one speaker is fine and sounds as good as the 1st day I got it the other appears to be at full excussion and sounds like crap I can hear voices coming out and when the bass hits it kind of plays bass with some accompanied static I was woundering if that it appeared to be at full excussion because the coil was trashed or if this was something covered under adires warranty Thanks in advance

Oh yeah by the way they are both in one box together.
That is one long sentence. Punctuation is free, use it.

I would check the amp settings and wires. It almost sounds like your getting the incorrect frequencies to the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.