Need help with enclosure for these subs...

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
8B89CFB6-2FC9-4A89-A44D-CAED41015132.jpeg

Friend of mine just bought a set of these. He needs an enclosure and I told him I’ll build him one. He listens to mostly 2000’s rap/r&b and maybe a bit of new music that is up to date. I think his amp is like 600 watts or so. He has a Honda wagon. Can anyone help with box plans?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

• Poll
I have those specs but the actual order layout is sketchy if u go out of spec a lil ur toast
It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date