need help with building a new system

Participant count
  • Participant list

jose_hdz646
10+ year member

Ok i have been told some really messed up things by some really dumb $^# people, im asking for help and people just tend to hate haterz stay away please i just wont real people who wanna just help someone. so my question to everyone is i wanted to get 4 orion xtrpros rated 500 watts rms, or rockford fosgate p3s, which will you guys suggest? i wanna be able to at least hit 146.00 dbs i my system is in my grand am gt i already have 4 12s rockford fosgate p1 in there that ****, i need to upgrade bad, soo if you dont like either than suggest something else to me something that might go good with my amp....... that being said ummm ya just help me out i just want some help. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP ME THANK YOU.. o and ya i have the subs ported and i will port the subs and if you suggest something i will be porting them as well.

X2 on what type of amp....

and how low do you want the box tunned?

How do you want to get the 146Db.... Head rest, window, floor, outside the car a couple feet??????????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.