need help.Speakers cutting off.

Participant count
  • Participant list

sicilianiggy

nj
[

[/url]

I got Rockford punch 100wx4 setup with rear alpine and front component6-1/2 Component System (INFINITY PERFT61)

Before this I had other speakers and I ended up blowing then becuase I played with the gain. But anyway im kind of familiar with car audio but the very basics.

My problem is if the last 2 settings on the radio eq are set over half , the amp goes in protection mode past 17 on the volume. If its under half I can blast the music. Those 2 settings actually make the music sound a lot better when set almost max.

Heres 2 vids showing amp setting and radio cutting off as I play with eq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.