Need a few parts to fix my MA Audio HK10ka...PLEASE HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am looking for a few parts that i am not able to find on-line. I'm looking for:

FMG36S and FMG36R Ultra-Fast-Recovery Rectifier Diodes. These are very hard to find. I have found the FMG36S but the 36R is no where to be found. If you have any, new or used as long as they test good, please let me know and I will purchase them from you. Paypal ready! If you have any broken amps could you look inside at the diodes and check the part number to see if they match what i'm looking for. Thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you, I did check the ground and and fuse holder wires and everthing is fine. All I did was swap amps and the previous Alpine pdx sounded...
That is the great thing about Maestro products, they are very thorough. Downside is the price tag.
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...

About this thread

beatnbronco

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beatnbronco
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date