Central Region Nebraskans Unite!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
ill b there if u tell me when and where //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I Will be in a blue lincoln ls.. system has a -

JL 300/4

JL 300/2

JL 500/1

AudioControl EQT's (old school i know) lol

Kinetic hc600

All staging provided by MB Quarts components

front (6.5's) rear door (5.25) rear deck (6x8)

Um currently still in the middle of this build and as of this post i only have 1 of the 2 10w6v2's.. I'll keep an eye out for everyone who posted what there are driving and check out some of your systems.. Think it will be a fun event this will be my first show that I have competed in, in about 9 years now.. lol.. I will be a little rusty i'm sure so not expecting any great results but I really enjoy just hanging out with everyone who enjoy the same hobby I do.. First time this car will be judged I guess. I will heading to Scottsbluff, Nebraska this weekend also for a car show that a friend is hosting down in that area at Midwest Electronics.. So anyone from there or near there just wanted to let ya know.

I have a 98 Exlporer with

Hifonics BX 1500D

15" Eclipse TI

the explorer is like a midnight blue, look for me if i can get work off!

Everyone gonna be ready for the show on Saturday and Sunday in Omaha at the Digz.. I am in process of moving to a new house unfortunately and haven't had time to do little tuning since the car has been done... Hoping Friday night will be enough to get it sounding good.. Hope to see some of you guys there...

anyone i can meet up with there? I know hardly anyone, and im new to the whole competition world... i need guidance!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pjvoc

10+ year member
Reppin Da ~402~
pjvoc
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date