Nakamichi today

Participant count
  • Participant list

LarryH

CarAudio.com Newbie
My double DIN Nakamichi unit has failed. It is retaining a disc and only functions as a radio. I've contacted reps and Nakamichi about this. No followup and no solutions.No area dealers( I have moved since purchasing). Nakamichi used to be one of my top choices in electronics but no more. Mine is only 8 months old. Live and learn, but no more patronizing this company.

To the left of the MIC is a hole that has RST. That is reset. Use a pin, with radio off, press it, and then turn on radio.

To the left of the MIC is a hole that has RST. That is reset. Use a pin, with radio off, press it, and then turn on radio.View attachment 35205
Thanks Anthony- I was able to reset with your hint. The unit definitely reset but alas it will not eject the disc. I just learned that I will be in the city I purchased it soon and perhaps they will know how to fix it. Many Thanks to everyone who helped on this forum. Larry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...