SOLD MYRON & DAVIS A7 Indash tv DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

playa2525
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I got this indash tv but i no longer want because of the brain and i dont have anywhere to hide the brain. So i want something else or just a good cd player and some money. Looking to get 500 shipped.

hit me up on aim-gangstaplaya2525.

Myron and Davis A7 Features

Fully Motorized 7 in. wide TFT LCD Monitor

Mini LCD on Front panel

Manual Adjustable Viewing Angle (Right/Left)

Present Scan and Best Station Memory

DVD/MP3/CD-R/CD-RW Disc Compatible

Tone Control (Treble and Bass)

4 Channel Preamp Line out

1 Optical Digital Output

IR Remote Control

Auto Dimmer

1 Video input for Rear View Camera

1 AV output for Rear Monitor

2 Audio/Video inputs

NTSC Diversity TV tuner system

6 Disc DVD and Changer Control

Progressive Scan

Multi Source Control

Maximum 120W Power Output (30W x 4 ch)

This guy is FULL OF ****.. I got the unit it today..... UNIT DOES NOT WORK.... The ribbion Cable that plugs in the back of the screen it self is cut.. ANd unit doesn't function.. ****ING SCAMMER... IF YOU READ THIS YOU DUMB ****. I Already CANCLLED THE CHECK FOR COD... IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY COME GET IT MOTHER ****ER...

yes I do because I cancelled..... He might be lucky because i am a nice guy. I called my post office and i talked to them about this stuff and the guy told me he might hold the check for me. So if he does that then i am sending this unit back... IF the check is already out then it doesn't matter beacause it doesn't work anyway and i will keep the unit, unless he wants to pay the shipping back...

i live in louisville kentucky about 20 minutes from him, and hes not banned because people on here dont take the appropriate measures, such as blocking ips from the server and not allowing them back online //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...