My sohc vtec blows smoke at wot

Not true my h22 did it...hmm what about head gasket...idk id have to see the car
valve cover gasket stops oil from leaking to the outside of the motor and from pooling around the spark plug wire boots. there is no way in hell a bad valve cover gasket will allow oil into the combustion chamber. smoke out the exhaust means 1 of 3 things. water,oil,or excess fuel in the combustion chamber.

water = white smoke

oil = blue smoke

gas = black smoke

bad valve cover gasket = smoke under the hood , not in the exhaust system.

valve cover gasket stops oil from leaking to the outside of the motor and from pooling around the spark plug wire boots. there is no way in hell a bad valve cover gasket will allow oil into the combustion chamber. smoke out the exhaust means 1 of 3 things. water,oil,or excess fuel in the combustion chamber.
water = white smoke

oil = blue smoke

gas = black smoke

bad valve cover gasket = smoke under the hood , not in the exhaust system.
sorry I should have specified cause I'm using to buying the whole set but I ment the sparkplug gaskets..I'm use to buying.a valve cover gasket set and I ment the spark plug ones....

vtec_kick_in_yo.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.