NUT HUGGERS UNITE!!!
I have a 93 towncar

deka in the back

shok all thru

AQ2200D

PSI recone hcca 15 (os tc9)

3.5cf bow, 32hz

kenwood x693

my sub is in the trunk, back seat in, only a 8" hole where my stock sub was in the deck, I blew a 138.4 sealed at the dash playing soulja boy "pretty boy swagg"

what do you guys think?

is this decent for similar set ups?

I know its not spectacular by any means, but im just curious

did you ever try to pull out the back seat - and see if there is any sound deadning or other crap you can pull out to try and let

more sound in to the cabbin of the car ??

have even seen ppl start cutting foam chunks out the seat back to allow more sound PENETRATION in to the cabbin of the car

haha

anyways - I bet there is something to be gained by checking it out at least

Ive had ma car apart front to back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif lol. theres deadening there, its a luxury car, but i kept it there so i can stay in a trunk class, and its my daily so i want good sound deadening. i just dont wanna go cuttin ma nice leather bahaha

P.s. thanks Mr Slate!!!

I wanst trying to say that my score was better just saying we hav ethe same amp and same size sub. 5 DBS is a HUGE difference. I would agree that maybe the box and maybe hgher tuning, If it sounds good to you who cares right.

Dont be so defensive you asked a question and my setup is similar so just trying to help.

I wanst trying to say that my score was better just saying we hav ethe same amp and same size sub. 5 DBS is a HUGE difference. I would agree that maybe the box and maybe hgher tuning, If it sounds good to you who cares right.

Dont be so defensive you asked a question and my setup is similar so just trying to help.
I wasnt being defensive, i was just pointing out the differences lol and the btl is a better spl motor

You should do your port where the stock sub went if you that's not where it is already.
I would, but my gas tank is in the way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I have a 93 towncardeka in the back

shok all thru

AQ2200D

PSI recone hcca 15 (os tc9)

3.5cf bow, 32hz

kenwood x693

my sub is in the trunk, back seat in, only a 8" hole where my stock sub was in the deck, I blew a 138.4 sealed at the dash playing soulja boy "pretty boy swagg"

what do you guys think?

is this decent for similar set ups?

I know its not spectacular by any means, but im just curious
Well i did a 131.2 legal MECA AS1 and a 133.4 with my truck running in MECA with 2 E8's on a Sundown SAE-1200d @ 2 ohms in 1.2 cubic feet with a 3" aero port tuned to 33 hz.

I wasnt being defensive, i was just pointing out the differences lol and the btl is a better spl motor:
HCCA is a beast. You probably need to do some tweaks and you'll be there. Deadener from behind the seat would be my first guess. Seriously I just throwing it out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.