My new ride!

nice whip. Its looks clean from that 1 pic u posted how the interior looking?

seat covers...minor dash cracks, new carpert, decent door panels, good headliner...over all it's average for the year. The brand new seats will cost $500 and door panels will cost 200... and the GS badges for the door panels will cost around 25 each.

poor car...your going to ruin her with all that ****...those cars are about one thing and one thing only...power...not bling, not boom...just power....i love pulling up to any modern day car with my 71 charger with a 440 v8...c5 zo6 and c6 (non z06) just my afternoon snack...what she really likes is cocky snot nosed ricer with their bumbble bee exhaust...haha...muscle cars are about power and beauty...it ***** ur gunna put all that boom in her trunk...she will prolly fall apart ha...plus youll have to revamp the whole electrical system to get anywhere near the amount of power youll need for 3 18s...atleast you'll have plenty of traction with a added 300lbs in the trunk...if i were you i would check that trunk with a tool called SpotRot to make sure you have no rusted thin areas

poor car...your going to ruin her with all that ****...those cars are about one thing and one thing only...power...not bling, not boom...just power....i love pulling up to any modern day car with my 71 charger with a 440 v8...c5 zo6 and c6 (non z06) just my afternoon snack...what she really likes is cocky snot nosed ricer with their bumbble bee exhaust...haha...muscle cars are about power and beauty...it ***** ur gunna put all that boom in her trunk...she will prolly fall apart ha...plus youll have to revamp the whole electrical system to get anywhere near the amount of power youll need for 3 18s...atleast you'll have plenty of traction with a added 300lbs in the trunk...if i were you i would check that trunk with a tool called SpotRot to make sure you have no rusted thin areas
You may end sentences with one period. And begin new ones with a capital letter.

donk it out! Lift with 24's
i dont see how people think that looks good...there is a guy around here with a caprice with 30" wheels...the only reason i know is because he was yelling it out his window as he passed people...worst yet...he was white

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.