jonnybusa donation

k12ug
10+ year member

MASTER MASTER
FL
im not sure if any of you guys have heard but one forum member jonnybusa has lost a sister and has to pay for his sisters funeral .

this is the thread of which he posted about his stuff

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229384

he does not have to sell his stuff anymore...because his boss has let him borroy money.

(im not sure how much he would like the world of internet to know about his personal life, but he can post what is going on)

i just feel bad for the guy and want to try to put some money together for him, loosing someone is not easy and i would like to put together some sort of donation...who ever is a trusted forum member to start it ( as im not very known)

please try and leave flaming out of this thread....let me know if anyone can help me put this together...i tihnk it would help this guy out a lot.

if everyone pitches in..we can make a big difference in this guys life

please donate to

jonnybusa(at)comcast(dot)net

He sent back all the money the last time everyone gave it to him. He must be a very proud person because most would have just kept it. I do hope everything goes well for him and his family.

He sent back all the money the last time everyone gave it to him. He must be a very proud person because most would have just kept it. I do hope everything goes well for him and his family.

i had talked to him (pm)

and he told me he was 3.2k in the hole...and he does not know what to do...

it seems like he is accepting our help as of right now.

hey everyone, here's some quick stats:

3.2K is everyone on this forum donating a dime. That's right, 10 cents from everyone will be over 3,500 dollars.

If 1/10th of the members on this site gave a dollar, it'd be the same. I have some leftover change in my paypal account.

10 cents guys. C'mon. If every active member right now gave a dollar, we'd get 700+. We're a gigantic forum people.

hey everyone, here's some quick stats:
3.2K is everyone on this forum donating a dime. That's right, 10 cents from everyone will be over 3,500 dollars.

If 1/10th of the members on this site gave a dollar, it'd be the same. I have some leftover change in my paypal account.

10 cents guys. C'mon. If every active member right now gave a dollar, we'd get 700+. We're a gigantic forum people.
we just need someone with lots of reputation to get on board...so we can get this thing moving.

some one that alot of people can trust with a large amount of money.

i would use my paypall account...but im not sure how many people can trust me?

i will start it as long as everyone can trust me?

let me know if anyone can vote anyone to start the pay pall?

how about you just ask johny to set up a paypal account. OR, get someone with a lot of refs. Maybe a moderator perhaps? I dunno.
lol...that wold work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

jonny, open a paypal account and you have the option of creating a donate button.

I say the moderators make him do it or he's banned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

k12ug

10+ year member
MASTER MASTER
k12ug
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date