My New model 2500 RMS class d amp ?!?! check it out.

You act as if he is the end all to audio. LOL
No offence to Jacob, but any of us on this side of the 12volt industry know the risks involved with various manufactures. No reason to bash the OP for anything he is doing. He has said many times if there are issues he may just redesign the amp completely.

However, do not take this post as saying I think that amp will be ok. I'm just stating the obvious that some of you fail to understand.
Thank You.

If you can get it and it does what it says it can do and be reliable and you can sell it for less then $300 then I would be interested. If priced over $300 then I don't see it selling that well.

*shrugs* I gave my advice; take it or leave it.
thanks for the advise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ill be keeping these amps after I test them for personal purposes. I'm going to look for another factory after the advise I got from you through email.

thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions.

Chinese came in -- disrespected the forum with rice amps.
I seriously laughed hard with this comment.

OP.

All ******** aside bro like I said in PM, Run do not walk, run from these guys and the 5 other names they operate under. You will not find what you are looking for by picking an amp off an online trade site.

You will get good samples, and they will send production junk. I can tell you 1st hand that no matter how good you "think" you are at repairing amps, that these will keep you very busy resolving issues. I have worked on these in great detail and I can tell you it is never the same issue twice in them. For the time and money you spend on them in repairs, it will NOT be worth it to repair them in house, let alone have a repair house look at them

I don't see Jacob chime in too often about other companies. Which shows class. however, you would be best to listen to him and the others that say don't waste your money.

Of course, if you are dead set on starting a company and with a house like this, I will be more then happy to sell you the name of my company I closed last year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I seriously laughed hard with this comment.
OP.

All ******** aside bro like I said in PM, Run do not walk, run from these guys and the 5 other names they operate under. You will not find what you are looking for by picking an amp off an online trade site.

You will get good samples, and they will send production junk. I can tell you 1st hand that no matter how good you "think" you are at repairing amps, that these will keep you very busy resolving issues. I have worked on these in great detail and I can tell you it is never the same issue twice in them. For the time and money you spend on them in repairs, it will NOT be worth it to repair them in house, let alone have a repair house look at them

I don't see Jacob chime in too often about other companies. Which shows class. however, you would be best to listen to him and the others that say don't waste your money.

Of course, if you are dead set on starting a company and with a house like this, I will be more then happy to sell you the name of my company I closed last year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
so, what do the problems fall under? bad assembly, faulty parts that are the same thay are supposed to have, or faulty substitue parts? i would really like to just play with one, or 2 right now

How about all the above.

Plenty of faulty,used, cheap, or wrong parts. Incorrect values all over the place and often different even in the same amp. Almost like they ran out of a part and said **** it, lets use this. Combine that with ****** solder job on all the boards makes for a ****** headache trying to hunt down the issue with a unit. Scrape off the entire board and use all new parts and maybe you would have some good results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.