MY LUCKY WEEK!!! I Think!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Depression
10+ year member

ISSUES
HELL YEA...Well Monday was my birthday and as I said I got 3 ARC audio 2050CXL's for $300

Today my Fiance (A.K.A the "EBAY *****") did a great Job scoping out behind my back and swooped up a Pioneer DEH- 9400MP for $105 for me... I am freaking loving life!!!!

The catch????Well this was one of those scenarios where the seller listed the 9400 in the wrong section..so not many people viewed it..it had a "buy it now" option for $300??? But the guy claims there is "a line" that goes through the illuminated faceplate..He says it's no biggie and the unit functions Excellent..and for $105 I am not going to trip... plus he has a 100% feedback so I hope there is no catch???

Does anyone know what this "Line" may be?? or what might cause it??would a new faceplate fix this problem...I wrote the seller but he has yet to respond

Initially I suspected he meant "a Line" as in a scratch??? But I see nothing in the photos...I think he means a line through screen when powered on..like a line through your TV or something??Any Pioneer owners heard of this issue before?

Does anyone know what this "Line" may be?? or what might cause it??would a new faceplate fix this problem...I wrote the seller but he has yet to respond

Initially I suspected he meant "a Line" as in a scratch??? But I see nothing in the photos...I think he means a line through screen when powered on..like a line through your TV or something??Any Pioneer owners heard of this issue before?
prolly a line of pixels burnt out.

I hope it's minor..Do any of you guys know if the Pioneer 940MP faceplate will fit on the 9400MP (Premier model vs, Standard model). If this is a Faceplate problem "only" then I am SET!!!

It's funny...There are Faceplates for sale all over Ebay for like $30 from poor guys who had thier head set stolen without the face..So they are easy to find..BUT PIONEER sells them for $350...!!!!! Probably to get back at thieves who need the faceplate..LOL!!!

EXACTLY...I mean I am speaking on a WORSE CASE SCENARIO..The kid swears it's No big deal. But at $105 I am assuming there's gotta be a catch (like the Face)...Maybe not

Regardless..For $105 I ain't tripping..thats $300 I saved on my budget for my System..Not Bad!!!

send it to me if you dont want it.

im near 6 flags.

My HK-4000D was $400 shipped, it was used and had a couple of dings but i saved $400 and it works just fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Depression

10+ year member
ISSUES
Depression
Los Angeles?PEBBLE BEACH NOW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date