My Install Pics

LoneRanger
10+ year member

Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=733

As the title suggests, these are pics of my newly installed system. Its very far from done, but I have bumps and that's all thats important right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

PS: sorry i keep just pasting links rather than making an actual thread, but double posting (especially where pictures are concerned) is a huge pain in the ass. I encourage everyone to sign up at ssaudio.com and post any box related questions you might have in my lil forum. I check it three times daily and I'll do my best to get an answer to any question you can dream up.

OP
LoneRanger

LoneRanger
10+ year member

Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
LoneRanger I have a question on your old box, the 15 seXXX, why did you make the mdf rings around it? It looks cool but I'm wondering if there is a structural reason or something.
you answered your own question: i think it looks cool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those subs are 400w RMS each, and that dual enclosure is 800w RMS with a 2ohm load. That's a 4ch amp that does 55w x 4 @ 4ohm, & 75w x 4 @ 2ohm. Even bridged that amp is 150w x 2 @ 4ohm. That...
Thank you for your kind replies. I have decided to use an amplifier I purchased for another install, but subsequently never used. I was concerned it might be overkill but maybe it was just the...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded good (wish I had a O scope or a stereo shop near me...
Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running speaker wires to those speakers would be...
That or with a TB, you either have an amp, or those early 2000 years on the full size tahoe, they were wiring them in series. It's most likely not the head unit, it's the stock wiring in the...

About this thread

LoneRanger

10+ year member
Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
LoneRanger
Wellston, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date