My Grand national Interior Mods

At least you left yours black. lol

The friend of mine that has two, his 87 "race" car is now Millenium (sp?) yellow (same as some vettes) and has some welds with slicks, or TT2s with black spokes for cruising. and its a T-top car with a cage like yours, except he has an X bar in the bar in front of the window.

and then he has the 86 thats his daily driver thats black and looks exactly like yours.

i was going to buy a GN with the same dash cluster setup but it had the decals on it, 4,000 was what he was askin but it had a few issues that i wasnt ready to take care of

Yea just foot breaking it, when i heat em up good I can hold 3-6 psi depending . Its a sunroof, this is actually an "84 with an "87 motor swap. Soon Im going to be looking for a typhoon (the GMC turbo SUV jimmy on steroids)
look for a cyclone also.

If I'm wrong correct me.

They are the same motor.

One's a truck. One's a SUV.

Truck = faster. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Except I think their automatics..

If I'm wrong correct me.
They are the same motor.

One's a truck. One's a SUV.

Truck = faster. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Except I think their automatics..
Yes both same motor and automatic tranny but I like the extra weight over the rear axle and the back sea is coming out anyway (plus ya gotta take that tailgate drag into account lol

Yes both same motor and automatic tranny but I like the extra weight over the rear axle and the back sea is coming out anyway (plus ya gotta take that tailgate drag into account lol

tailgate drag = myth. mythbusters have proved it and others have as well over and over and over

tailgate drag = myth. mythbusters have proved it and others have as well over and over and over
I stilll prefer the typhoon and I was being sarcastic.......still need run for the stereo:up2somet: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DaveT

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DaveT
Southwest Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date