My Grand national Interior Mods

love that car, one day i will own one, whaeva it takes, i will have me a GN. i wont stop until i do. looks awesome, juss wha i would have done to the inside, minus the main gauges. love the originals.
The stock main was a digital dash, I hated it still have all the orginal stuff in the garage

The stock main was a digital dash, I hated it still have all the orginal stuff in the garage
Whats all done to it? trans brake? line lock? if your foot braking off the line, how much boost can you build on those street tires? Is it a t-top, sunroof, hardtop?

I have a buddy that has 2 GNs, an 86 and an 87. Fun cars with a little alky injection.

Whats all done to it? trans brake? line lock? if your foot braking off the line, how much boost can you build on those street tires? Is it a t-top, sunroof, hardtop?
I have a buddy that has 2 GNs, an 86 and an 87. Fun cars with a little alky injection.
Yea just foot breaking it, when i heat em up good I can hold 3-6 psi depending . Its a sunroof, this is actually an "84 with an "87 motor swap. Soon Im going to be looking for a typhoon (the GMC turbo SUV jimmy on steroids)

Yea just foot breaking it, when i heat em up good I can hold 3-6 psi depending . Its a sunroof, this is actually an "84 with an "87 motor swap. Soon Im going to be looking for a typhoon (the GMC turbo SUV jimmy on steroids)

Yeah, his is just mildly built, small cam, billet mains, champion heads, bigger turbo (pt-something lol) and the little stuff like duttweiler neck, injectors, lt1 maf yadda yadda yadda and with his 3200 stall it wont hold 4 lbs on a foot brake and street tires. *****.

Your car sounds nice, cant wait to see pics and hear whats all done to it.

By popular request the full body shot

IMG_0781.jpg

haha i was going to mention this.

A guy locally has a typhoon in MINT SHAPE, has onyl a few small mods done to it sicne it is his baby, he is selling it now but i forget what exactly he wnats for it.

His wife has a MG that is poutfited for road racing that she used back in the 70's/early 80's.

haha i was going to mention this.
A guy locally has a typhoon in MINT SHAPE, has onyl a few small mods done to it sicne it is his baby, he is selling it now but i forget what exactly he wnats for it.

His wife has a MG that is poutfited for road racing that she used back in the 70's/early 80's.
try and find out how much for the typhoon...Thanks:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DaveT

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DaveT
Southwest Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date