My future audiophile

Take your sperm, take your husbands sperm, mix them together, and get a chick to have your baby.
That's messed up

Wow that hair! Awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I have two. Daughter is 16, son is 7. She was oops and he was planned.

To me it's all about the person you're with. Planned or unplanned if you knock up a ***** it's not going to be pretty.

My daughter's mom turned out to be a big ol'...uh...not super nice person. We divorced when my baby girl was 2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif That situation has been a struggle.

My daughter and I have a good relationship though. She doesn't have a car yet but she reminds me regularly when she gets one that I have to put a system in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

I've been re-married for 10 yrs now and I couldn't ask for a better person to be with. I'm not that religious, but everything about having my 2nd kid with her has truly been a blessing.
16 year old daughter? Now I'm interested

He was a c-section, the doc said that if his mom did a natural birth, it would either dislocate/break one or both of his shoulders, so c-section it was. The boy popped out like a jack in the box, arms folded and him looking around, as if to say what took y'all so long to get me out of there.

I have a few fears about my future kid(s?):
1. I'll have a girl and will have to worry about horny teenage boys getting at her

2. They won't like audio

3. They'll be stupid little shits

4. Or they'll be a feggot and I won't get grandchildren
Gotta raise her the Al Bundy way. Classy yet oh so trashy.

16 year old daughter? Now I'm interested
Wow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Ya know, there are some jokes you're just not supposed to make.

Besides, she has a bf, he's 14, bout a buck 20 soakin wet, sounds like someone that would have no trouble whup'n yer ***

Congrats on the new life in your family. Be prepared to have yet another person you can connect with very deeply. That relationship you have with your child is something else, you'll never wanna be without.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.