my DP 21, what happened!??!

pioneerpimp
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
Picture017-4.jpg

Picture016-4.jpg

it was playing at moderate levels and i heard an ungodly slapping sound..im kind of pissed right now it just came apart.

the misaligned coil has nothing to do with this. and the subs were actually good. no problems at all when they got in the box. the box is tuned to 34hz. everything to a T with help of tommyk.

i was playing black betty by ram jam not exactly a low end screwed and chopped song, sub level on -12.

the misaligned coil has nothing to do with this. and the subs were actually good. no problems at all when they got in the box. the box is tuned to 34hz. everything to a T with help of tommyk.
were you playing a fair bit below 34hz?

haha no i dont know of many songs that drop below 34 hz not on my ipod at least without only 68 songs and alot of them avenged sevenfold and marilyn manson. and black betty just has kick drums, and not loud ones either.

i didnt put down IA or bash them. i didnt even say anything about the company. its like someone coming on here and posting up a blown sub, they just do it just cause its like an OMG OMFGWTFHAPEENED situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pioneerpimp

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
pioneerpimp
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date