....My box is stuck in my car!!

CobaltKicker
10+ year member

I Humped Your MOM
So anyways, I have an empty kicker pre-fab box in my 2006 Chevy Cobalt trunk. I sold the CVR 12s that were in it so I figured today would be the day I will remove it from my trunk. Now, when I put the box in a year ago I had to remove my backseats, and put the box in from the inside out, just to fit it barely. Well that was a bad move, cause the box got a little wet from rain and I think the wood expanded. Well anyways, long story short, the box is stuck in my car. I removed the backseat, and it isn't moving (I tried to get it out for 3 hours) and unless I have access to the jaws of life to cut through my chassis that box ain't coming out. So tomorrow I am going to saw the box in half just to get it out of my car lol. It's not like anyone wants the box anyway, since its prefab and all. Plus my 12L7 gets here tomorrow, so gotta make some room. Ok people, thought this was a humorous story I could share with you all.

Moral of the Story: If you have to put your back against the back of the passenger's seat and push an enclosure into your trunk using your feet, buy an enclosure that fits your car, lol.

Later peeps,

-CobaltKicker-

if it went in it will come out. had to kick em in and pull em out, but none ever got stuck in forever and never needed to cut anything

lol wow. that blows. why did you sell your cvrs, and what are you doing with your box? i have the same thing you do. but i have comp c12's in mine. same kicker prefab ported. those box are monsters. i got lucky tho.. my 97 monte has a HUGE trunk lol

It took me and my buddy almost 2 hours to get his prefabed box from CC into his Mustang. I swear these cars have the smallest trunk opening known to man. So then we tried through the back seats. Folded down the back seats, and the box was too tall by about 2 inches. So we start tearing his back seat apart, but the metal part that needed to be moved was bolted down to the chassis so we gave up that idea. We ended up taking out the carpet, spare tire and jack, and forcing the box into the trunk some weird way. That box is never coming out of his car... I even asked him if the box fit and he says "Circuit City said it did". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

And this was all in 20 degree weather... never again.

It took me and my buddy almost 2 hours to get his prefabed box from CC into his Mustang. I swear these cars have the smallest trunk opening known to man. So then we tried through the back seats. Folded down the back seats, and the box was too tall by about 2 inches. So we start tearing his back seat apart, but the metal part that needed to be moved was bolted down to the chassis so we gave up that idea. We ended up taking out the carpet, spare tire and jack, and forcing the box into the trunk some weird way. That box is never coming out of his car... I even asked him if the box fit and he says "Circuit City said it did". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
And this was all in 20 degree weather... never again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.