Murder Mat Still up and running?

Participant count
  • Participant list

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
Are you guys still open for business? I see on the website that nothing has been updated in the last 3 months at least b/c it says the MDK is still pre-order. I just placed a small order so I can have a sample with me but I keep getting multiple emails saying my order has been received but nothing else.

I'm curious about the same thing, I wanted to order some but is that even possible still?
I got an email from paypal yesterday afternoon that my money was being refunded. i'm not trying to tell anyone that they should or shouldn't do business with any company but Crescendo has had a history of not having items in stock or having a decent warranty. There has been a recent increase in people that have not had orders fulfilled by Crescendo or by people that have sent products in for warranty and not received those items back in months. The website hasn't been updated in months and there have been no recent threads about any Crescendo products during that same time. this is the first, only, and last time i'll do business with Crescendo.

I just got in contact with the Murder Mat owners (Crescendo Audio)... Their number is (941) 257-4767 out of Sarasota, FL. They are out of stock for two more months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fasfocus00

5,000+ posts
doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
fasfocus00
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date