Multiply one signal??? Help out a newbie plz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xesar1988

Hi guys, i hope my questions dont sound dumb to some of you guys that have been in the game for a long time. Im a newbie in car audio and im starting with one of hardest cars to do so. (Encore bose ans) anyways my question.

Bypassing factory amp. I found the low level signals but the signal to the front door speakers is more of a full range signal than back doors signal....is there a way to use the front door signal for both back and front??? Multiply that signal

Thanks in advance guys ive had hard enough time trying to figure out this car has been a real pain in the *** and the head u it really ***** allready.

are u saying back speakers don't play as high freqs? is so probably factory crossover, lot of us don't even use rear speakers so if thats what u mean i'd just leave it is..

Hi guys, i hope my questions dont sound dumb to some of you guys that have been in the game for a long time. Im a newbie in car audio and im starting with one of hardest cars to do so. (Encore bose ans) anyways my question...

Bypassing factory amp. I found the low level signals but the signal to the front door speakers is more of a full range signal than back doors signal....is there a way to use the front door signal for both back and front??? Multiply that signal

Thanks in advance guys ive had hard enough time trying to figure out this car has been a real pain in the *** and the head u it really ***** allready.
what kind of car is it? and i agree with gramps that if the signal is different at the front than the rear, its probably a factory crossover. may have to get a dsp to achieve what it sounds like youre wanting to do

There are more than a few processors that will allow the use of just one left and right input while putting out like six or eight channels to your different amplifiers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.