Component set

Rockford fosgate hx2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Nobody here is gonna trade blown subs for something....not even for some toenail clippers.

Might try FB to a sub re-builder. Those baskets and magnet combo can make something useful.

As Kush pointed out, need current username or this thread will get reported and deleted.

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
I’ve had a few deals dozen or more on codyb8909 caco before you had to pay for It...codyb8909car audio, eBay 2010codyb89 and Craigslist...I’m very new to Tapatalk tho

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
I see your in AL...I work 5am-5pm daily so once I’m off and back to the shop I’ll weigh them and check out shipping

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
Sorry didn’t realize the pics or username...that username is old it was for caco..caraudioforum was hoping someone i did business with recognize my old username to “verify” my legitimacy

I shared that account a eBay and a PayPal account with my ex gf...well that ended and she defaulted everything possible...that was over 5 year ago...I couldnt get into that account anymore so I made another but didn’t realize i didn’t write the new username down

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
I will ship first...lol and it’ll be exactly as described just to help boost my status I plan to be around awhile

Will ship fedex or usps due to convience

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
Macsdad shipping from 45332 to 35235 random trussville zip code was $50 ish

Think it said 28 each

2 packages 15x15x12

Sub weighs 16.8 on my digis

I’ll use 1” or 2” sticky back foam for padding

don’t have them packed or exact weight....and not sure who ships subs cheapest

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
I honestly have $50 in them, guy on FB in connersville Indiana had them...claimed function great installed to hear I drive 1 hour...he says he’s home get there wait half hour he shows up subs out of the box in a vehicle without wires or amp..I didn’t have a dmm or means to make them jump with 9-12v power...they didn’t sound scratchy or feel frozen by anymeans...so I took a chance drove an hour back...checked with dmm and both read 0.L...then I checked 4 other speakers to realize i just got bent over

OP
Brown1es

Brown1es

Jan 7, 2014
Hollansburg.,OH
from my research these subs reach mechanical limits and wire breaks inside somewhere I had planned to recone them or first attempt to heat them up tear apart and solder the issues...but I’d rather make the effort towards anything preferably older Rockford fosgate hx2 powers he2’s teams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest classifieds