MTX Terminators vs MTX 55 Series.

Participant count
  • Participant list
What would be a good upgrade in your're opinion? I have a MTX 1000.1 AMP that can push out 1000 watts at 1 Ohm. I ain't looking to blow out windows just a decent upgrade because right now I'm only pushing 600 watts rms in 2 Ohm with the Terminators and that AMP.

You are not planning on using the Mtx enclosure are you? That box is probably the biggest performance limiter that you have. If I had a choice between replacing the subs and replacing the box, I would replace the box.

Really? You have any in mind? Dont boxes have to be a certain spec for whatever speakers you put in it?

The majority of these pre-fab ported boxes are usually tuned very high, poorly designed/built, and are very generic. You would be much better off with a custom built box, tuned to your sub/s, if that is within your budget that is. There used to be quite of few dudes on here that built decent boxes with decent prices, I do not know if that is still the case however.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.