MP3 CD Changer

Participant count
  • Participant list
From what I've seen, no one currently makes a cd changer that is capable of playing MP3's. Generally speaking, MP3's will only be playable from the cd unit in the HU. If the HU also has changer controls, it will only play standard cd's in the changer. At least this is the way my Aiwa works.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif It has happened on occasion.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Besides having to give a kidney to buy that Kenwood thing; it would be awsome. 2,500 songs on one catridge, screw having to keep up with all my CDs. I'll wait a few years till I find one on eBay for $100, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.