Northeast Region Motor jam september 8th 2013 @ waterford speedbowl ct

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
that show has been an embarrasment year after year, I won't even add that joke to my website for others to find out about. The station owners are complete a**holes, they screw up the classes and judging year after year. They screw up so much then try and throw the blame on the judges that they hire. They award cash prizes to the wrong cars. I had hoped they got smart and stopped running those shows. All the major car clubs in New England have boycotted them, I'll keep boycotting them as well and ask others to as well. I ran the SPL for them twice, and they messed up major both years and left me to handle damage control, F*ck them.

I'll be there because it's close to home

I have a radical Mercedes-Benz C class sedan

Complete Renntech car

engine modifications. wheels and suspension mods..Plus radical stereo.

They put me in luxury car division.

2 placecar in spl at 131 was right next to me, a sealed 12 inch box and a noname brand amp.

I got jl digital amp with MB Quart ported 12 in custom box. I think I could have done pretty well

maybe ill enter this year

This year ill go oline and pick my class out of the 64 available.

see you there...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.