SOLD Most crazy night i have ever had.

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
Well me and a couple buddies drank some captain last night at my house. We were playing a few card games watching a concert on DVD. After everyone had gone to bed i woke up one of my friends and told him we needed to find my dip. Him and i went looking in my car and couldnt find it so i suggested that we ride to Kroger, about 2 miles away. I did not know i did any of this. We made it to kroger and i was told that i pulled the E-brake in front of a cop and him, in his boxers w/o shoes and a small white T and me w/o shoes and a T-shirt walk into kroger buy my dip and walk outside. When we get back into the car a police officer walks up to my window and does the usual thing for people who have been drinking. I took the pen test and walked the line. I passed both with flying colors according to the police and my friend. For some odd reason, whether i be because i didnt really do anything at that moment or something he decided to call my mom and my friends mom and my parents came and picked us up and took us home. All i remembered was walking out of Kroger and getting into my car and then i remember everything after that. Supposedly i got in an argument with my other buddy about the dumbest thing ever and i dont remember that or anyone going to bed. One of the craziest/luckiest nights i have had. I do regret driving, but i dont ever remember getting in my car to leave so i dont know what i should do about that. I am not a fan of drinking Liqueur for these reasons i get to drunk and dont know how or why. End of story, crazy and dangerous and lucky all in the same night. I do know that i drove pretty well according to my drunk, half asleep friend and still passed and line test and pen test with flying colors.

how bout you quit partying it up and send out my amp
oh_snap.jpg

man forget all them negative posts.....you did great and should try that again next weekend..only drink some bacardi 151 rum and see if you can make it to a further grocery store for the dip.......thats what Ild do anyway....

settle down??? kids will be kids man your telling me u never did anything wrong in your life..
dont worry about me.. I am calm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

as for doing **** thats wrong and then doing something like

that.. its a whole different ballgame...OP is up in here bragging about

it and thinks its all fun and ****.. the idiot could of killed who knows how

many people with his ****..

maybe you'd be thinking different if someone close to you was

on the other end of a DUI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

whatever.. OP is still an idiot...

So if you sleep walk and wind up eating a food that wasnt yours are you at fault. If you sleep walk and do anything are you at fault if you dont even know you are doing it??? That is what i want to know.. should i have magically come out of my sleep and been like "oh, i shouldnt drive"
If you are asleep/blacked out,there isnt anything you can do about it.
WOW. Your a dumb ass. No, seriously your bragging about your luck but seriously your just begging to be ridiculed relentlessly you ass hat. Are you seriously about to compare sleep eating to Driving Drunk:dont: Don't act like it was not your fault because it is, you got drunk, you got behind that wheel, and somehow no one was injured or killed. If you had been in an accident you wouldnt be on here telling your bs rant would you. No, you would either be in police custody, in the hospital, or dead. Stupid mofo you **** at life.

haha i dont understand why people think i am bragging. I'm not at all i highly regret that any of that **** happened and if i wasn't blacked out in a sense i would not have driven. I posted this story because i thought it was CRAZY, not fun or cool or exciting or any of that **** that you guys have put into my mouth, that i did not wind up dead or in jail. In no way shape or form did i even mention that it was a cool thing or the best night of my life. Actually it was one of my worst i dont understand people that think because i posted a story of what happened i am automatically bragging.

WOW. Your a dumb ass. No, seriously your bragging about your luck but seriously your just begging to be ridiculed relentlessly you ass hat. Are you seriously about to compare sleep eating to Driving Drunk:dont: Don't act like it was not your fault because it is, you got drunk, you got behind that wheel, and somehow no one was injured or killed. If you had been in an accident you wouldnt be on here telling your bs rant would you. No, you would either be in police custody, in the hospital, or dead. Stupid mofo you **** at life.
I understand it was not right and it was extremely dangerous. What in the hell could i have done? I did not even know that i was driving a car until i walked out of Kroger..... please someone tell me what i could have done differently. PLEASE because if i am not aware that i am doing something how do i not do that thing?

Sorry for jumping the gun on the bragging part but seriously this is one of the biggest problems in America let alone the world. How about this, when you decide to get drunk, party, have fun whatever, LEAVE YOUR CAR KEYS SOMEWHERE ELSE OR WITH A SOBER PERSON. What you went through should have left an imprint in your mind like getting hit with a brick, DONT DRIVE DRUNK. Think before you act and if you cant then don't act. People don't think about the consequences of their actions until something happens, and when it does things happen that can never be changed. I hope you learned something, but seriously use your ****ing head next time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.