SOLD Most crazy night i have ever had.

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
Well me and a couple buddies drank some captain last night at my house. We were playing a few card games watching a concert on DVD. After everyone had gone to bed i woke up one of my friends and told him we needed to find my dip. Him and i went looking in my car and couldnt find it so i suggested that we ride to Kroger, about 2 miles away. I did not know i did any of this. We made it to kroger and i was told that i pulled the E-brake in front of a cop and him, in his boxers w/o shoes and a small white T and me w/o shoes and a T-shirt walk into kroger buy my dip and walk outside. When we get back into the car a police officer walks up to my window and does the usual thing for people who have been drinking. I took the pen test and walked the line. I passed both with flying colors according to the police and my friend. For some odd reason, whether i be because i didnt really do anything at that moment or something he decided to call my mom and my friends mom and my parents came and picked us up and took us home. All i remembered was walking out of Kroger and getting into my car and then i remember everything after that. Supposedly i got in an argument with my other buddy about the dumbest thing ever and i dont remember that or anyone going to bed. One of the craziest/luckiest nights i have had. I do regret driving, but i dont ever remember getting in my car to leave so i dont know what i should do about that. I am not a fan of drinking Liqueur for these reasons i get to drunk and dont know how or why. End of story, crazy and dangerous and lucky all in the same night. I do know that i drove pretty well according to my drunk, half asleep friend and still passed and line test and pen test with flying colors.

Well me and a couple buddies drank some captain last night at my house. We were playing a few card games watching a concert on DVD. After everyone had gone to bed i woke up one of my friends and told him we needed to find my dip. Him and i went looking in my car and couldnt find it so i suggested that we ride to Kroger, about 2 miles away. I did not know i did any of this. We made it to kroger and i was told that i pulled the E-brake in front of a cop and him, in his boxers w/o shoes and a small white T and me w/o shoes and a T-shirt walk into kroger buy my dip and walk outside. When we get back into the car a police officer walks up to my window and does the usual thing for people who have been drinking. I took the pen test and walked the line. I passed both with flying colors according to the police and my friend. For some odd reason, whether i be because i didnt really do anything at that moment or something he decided to call my mom and my friends mom and my parents came and picked us up and took us home. All i remembered was walking out of Kroger and getting into my car and then i remember everything after that. Supposedly i got in an argument with my other buddy about the dumbest thing ever and i dont remember that or anyone going to bed. One of the craziest/luckiest nights i have had. I do regret driving, but i dont ever remember getting in my car to leave so i dont know what i should do about that. I am not a fan of drinking Liqueur for these reasons i get to drunk and dont know how or why. End of story, crazy and dangerous and lucky all in the same night. I do know that i drove pretty well according to my drunk, half asleep friend and still passed and line test and pen test with flying colors.
Any trades //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Idiot. My brother did this a few nights ago. Didn't even know he got in his car and drove home and woke up in the hospital. Wrapped his car around a telephone poll, luckily he hit on his passenger side. Had he had anybody in the car they would have been dead. If had hit it any other way he probably would have been dead. This isn't something you should be writing about online to brag about, instead go get yourself and stop drinking until you learn how to do it responsibly.

you're an idiot that deserves to die a slow painful horrible death you worthless piece of garbage
I wouldnt take it that far, but someone was watching over me.

Waste of 5 minutes, go drive your car into a semi - head on at 95 mph.
I wouldnt take it that far either only because i truly did not know or mean to get into my car and drive man i really didnt. If i drank and wanted food or something so i drove to a place i agree, i should die, but by not meaning to do it how do i stop that. I was partly asleep i do not understand what i could have done differently with the state i was in. I DID NOT KNOW i was driving or going to drive.

ssssoooo.....whats the point???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
that point is i am lucky as balls

Idiot. My brother did this a few nights ago. Didn't even know he got in his car and drove home and woke up in the hospital. Wrapped his car around a telephone poll, luckily he hit on his passenger side. Had he had anybody in the car they would have been dead. If had hit it any other way he probably would have been dead. This isn't something you should be writing about online to brag about, instead go get yourself and stop drinking until you learn how to do it responsibly.
Yeah i feel terrible and do not understand why i am not dead, in the hospital, or in jail.

Sorry, i tend to post things in the classifieds rather than in the lounge often. I always think its the lounge because its the first topic in one of the sections towards that bottom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.