Mosconi AS100.4 vs One 130.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Leungie

CarAudio.com Newbie
CHINA
Hi
I am planning on getting morel elate 602 upfront and hybrid 602 in the middle speakers of my minivan, with an active setup with most likely a minidsp DSP.

I'm looking at the two amps from Mosconi (AS100.4 & One 130.4), what's the difference between the two from user experience besides the obvious power difference.

Thanks!
James

One thing to consider is getting the one with more power simply because the Morel CDM 880 (3.5”) and the Mt350 tweets run at six ohms.

Either amp will be good as Mosconi makes a solid product. I would check the dimensions of each if space is an issue or you want to hide the install. The AS line can get pretty large in footprint.

Last edited:
One thing to consider is getting the one with more power simply because the Morel CDM 880 (3.5”) and the Mt350 tweets run at six ohms.

Either amp will be good as Mosconi makes a solid product. I would check the dimensions of each if space is an issue or you want to hide the install. The AS line can get pretty large in footprint.
Yeah so I dont know the difference hence the One is smaller but produces more power but the AS is bigger and more expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.