mono amp around 1k+

yet over half of those are not true 1 - 1.5K RMS amps .... The Alpine is the only one on that list that will get to 1k, and it only gets there on 13.8v+ ....
But like I said, I wish you good luck ..... they are out there, but far and few between ....
The power acoustik does over 1k. All those amps can do 1k

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Most the time I sold cause I needed the money.

Yea, it's a cheap amp, that wont make rated power clean. And I am far from a kid dude ....I said, it wouldn't be easy, and I wouldn't sell any of mine that cheap. that's what was said .... I'm happy for you that you found something you like.

BUT, I'd actually like to see that amp do 1K+ CLEAN, @ 12.6v on an Oscope. I bet it won't ... I made my previous comments from hands on experience. Not watching youtube videos btw. And not one of the amps you listed will do over 1K RMS clean @ 12.6v on an Oscope. Except for the ph4000D, and the PA a3000d.(sorry, I missed that in my other post) I know this for a fact.

But, hey, as long as you are happy, that is all that really counts, right .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. But I also find it hard to believe you clamped all of the amps I stayed. Hell the concept has 4-40 amp fuses. I'm sure it did over 1k

Exactly. But I also find it hard to believe you clamped all of the amps I stayed. Hell the concept has 4-40 amp fuses. I'm sure it did over 1k
boss and all those companies have 3 40a fuses on almost all their amps and they do maybe 300w

Yea, it's a cheap amp, that wont make rated power clean. And I am far from a kid dude ....I said, it wouldn't be easy, and I wouldn't sell any of mine that cheap. that's what was said .... I'm happy for you that you found something you like.
BUT, I'd actually like to see that amp do 1K+ CLEAN, @ 12.6v on an Oscope. I bet it won't ... I made my previous comments from hands on experience. Not watching youtube videos btw. And not one of the amps you listed will do over 1K RMS clean @ 12.6v on an Oscope. Except for the ph4000D, and the PA a3000d.(sorry, I missed that in my other post) I know this for a fact.

But, hey, as long as you are happy, that is all that really counts, right .....
im just curious i know most rate at 14.4v now and back then 12.6.... but my car stays at 13.8 ? ecotec how many watts am i gaining or losing with the little voltage difference? and last i checked the brz was best on bench hifonics had to offer ... and if im not mistaken... DID rated?

Hifonics BRZ1200.1

-Starting at 14.6v dropping to 13.7v

-starting at .5 ohms Rise to 1.1 ohms

-Power: 1391 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.