Money in the bank , what yall got ???

Yeah, keep the Audiopipes....why get 3k for ~$300 when you can spend $450 for the same or even less power:suicide:

show me 3000 unclipped with your oscope, dmm, and clamp

Because there is a difference in Cheap dirty power vs. Clean power. You get what you pay for.
I hate to break this to you, but when you get in the 3kw range (true 3kw), you can't distinguish between a 5-10% variance in S/N ratio. And if you are going for actual SQ you wouldn't be running a 3kw substage. If you follow your logic, ALL D class is dirty power anyway and A/B class is the only clean power. Preach to someone who hasn't been into audio for 20yrs.

I hate to break this to you, but when you get in the 3kw range (true 3kw), you can't distinguish between a 5-10% variance in S/N ratio. And if you are going for actual SQ you wouldn't be running a 3kw substage. If you follow your logic, ALL D class is dirty power anyway and A/B class is the only clean power. Preach to someone who hasn't been into audio for 20yrs.
Hate to break it to you, but since when does a real amp rated at 3000 watts really cost 300$? Cheap quality parts, made in china, and guess what, that amp is just two audio pipe 1500's strapped together. Its a joke, and a peice of ****. GTFO

Hate to break it to you, but since when does a real amp rated at 3000 watts really cost 300$? Cheap quality parts, made in china, and guess what, that amp is just two audio pipe 1500's strapped together. Its a joke, and a peice of ****. GTFO
Lol, where do you think amps are made? CHINA and KOREA for the most part. I have a nice collection of US made amps that are great pieces and well built................back when power was ~$1/watt. I have spent more for a 600watt amp than it costs for 4-5k today.................so what? Maybe you should search the forums over.....say the last 2-3 years, and you will see plenty of references to $300-$400 amps in the 3k range. And to the "guess what" comment, i have ACTUALLY installed more amps than you have touched, anybody with the ability to read knows the AP3k is two 1500s in one case. But please, continue enlightening us with your vast knowledge and experience you have in the many, many installs and years you have logged in car audio.

Lol, where do you think amps are made? CHINA and KOREA for the most part. I have a nice collection of US made amps that are great pieces and well built................back when power was ~$1/watt. I have spent more for a 600watt amp than it costs for 4-5k today.................so what? Maybe you should search the forums over.....say the last 2-3 years, and you will see plenty of references to $300-$400 amps in the 3k range. And to the "guess what" comment, i have ACTUALLY installed more amps than you have touched, anybody with the ability to read knows the AP3k is two 1500s in one case. But please, continue enlightening us with your vast knowledge and experience you have in the many, many installs and years you have logged in car audio.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, OP said he didn't want APs, you sound like a jehovah witness forcing your views upon people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.