Mofo 10...spl?

Wils91
10+ year member

I have a single 10" mofo that i got BNIB for like $100, what kind of spl can i expect out of it? i thought about doing something else sub wise but i have it sitting in my room so i figure i'll just put it to use.

I know that mofo's dont offer much SQ from other posts about them, but i'm not super worried about that right now. so like what size box, tuning, and power would you guys reccomend for it for max spl. i'm not asking for box plans or anything since i am confident that i can build my own box i'm just not familiar with mofos at all other than reading about them. but anyway my max dimensions are

01' focus sedan

15 h

28 w

40 d

also is it possible with that area to get another mofo in there too? because if it is possible i would like to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

thanks guys

I'm running 2 mofo 10's and pushing them with a jlaudio 500.1 they pound and could handle more was pushing them with a kohl 1920 watt amp and they rocked with that amp as well in a sealed box that could use some help

I had a Mofo 15. To me I can't really tell bad SQ from good, I don't know why. But I'm sure its supposed to sound terrible because thats what everyone says. BUT, They do deff get loud and low.

thanks for the answers but nobody is really answering my questions.

except for psych0ticnemes1.

PA recomended to have a 1.75cuft enclosure but its also says the tuning is at 40hz and i want like 32-35 ish so i'm guessing 2cu.ft would be better for that frequency range?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.