SOLD Modded Aq2200, jl10w6v2, trx2.440, hifonics Zues 6406, Dynamat, type S coax, Liq Damp

duro78
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
Makes me cringe to have to sell some of this stuff but tickets have to be paid for. First up is the aq2200 which was modded by chris himself(dbr)still have invoice has minor hair line scratches still looks mint. As some of you might know these amps sometimes fail due to vibrations loosening the sdr. Chris sdr these joints and now the amp is built like a tank. Since getting it back from DBr I just powered it up and put it back in the box cus I had my DTR. Jl10w6v2 one of the best sq subs ever made One sub has an inch long rip in surround which is fixable but I never did cus I wanted to go ported and wanted to leave it up to who bought them to fix them as they saw fit. The other has an inch long scuff but doesnt go through. I thought my hifonics amp fail cus i had bad sq so I bought a trx last week turned out my tweets were blown lol which ever one sells first I'm keeping the other.Prices are pretty firm considering the prices are pretty low already. I accept paypal(Gift) or M.O, Not looking for trades need $. If you need additional Refs im a member on My350z.com with several Itraders.

AQ2200 $289 plus shipping includes bass knob

Jl 10w6v2 will sell for $240 for the pair or $130 each plus shipping

Soundstream Trx2.440 1 week old $100 plus shipping

Hifonics Zues 6406 2 years old very good condition $135 plus shipping

Alpine type S coaxs 6.5 Sold to Ridinhi

Dynamat Extreme 5 sheets of 4 sq feet each. $50 plus shipping

Elemental designs edead(blk) Gallon. unopened from original packaging $35 plus shipping

Pics and username will be up in a matter of minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

duro78

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
duro78
new york
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date