mobile tint and audio in kenner?

i've been there to check out prices i have done most of my own installs as far as alarms but i have always brought my vehicle somewheres to get the tint done and they seem to be a little high

I know CoolConcepts in Reserve (Next to Laplace LA) Does good work Did mine for 140 bucks thats 5 windows. And I went to bestbuy and got my viper alarm installed keyless entry and alarm done for 366. Info on cool concepts # 985-479-2665.

I went there with a friend to get HIDs for his truck. The HIDs were $80 and installation was $30. Young guy that owns it, was very nice and chill. I will go there to buy my HIDs but unlike my friend whose stupid, i'll put them in myself because it's not rocket science lol.

i bought a viper 5901 and tint for my girlfriend back in march from them and it all came out perfect and is still looking good as new. i would recommend to anyone.same work you get at other places for half the price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
I am doing an all JL audio instal on my new F250 SD . I'm using a Audio Control LC 5i Pro with a JL Audio XDM 700/5 and C3-650's in all 4 doors...

About this thread

blimblam

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blimblam
new orleans
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date