mobile tint and audio in kenner?

i've been there to check out prices i have done most of my own installs as far as alarms but i have always brought my vehicle somewheres to get the tint done and they seem to be a little high

I know CoolConcepts in Reserve (Next to Laplace LA) Does good work Did mine for 140 bucks thats 5 windows. And I went to bestbuy and got my viper alarm installed keyless entry and alarm done for 366. Info on cool concepts # 985-479-2665.

I went there with a friend to get HIDs for his truck. The HIDs were $80 and installation was $30. Young guy that owns it, was very nice and chill. I will go there to buy my HIDs but unlike my friend whose stupid, i'll put them in myself because it's not rocket science lol.

i bought a viper 5901 and tint for my girlfriend back in march from them and it all came out perfect and is still looking good as new. i would recommend to anyone.same work you get at other places for half the price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...